Master CosmWasm and build your secure, multi-chain dApp on any CosmWasm chain!
* cohort 4 starts Apr 10 for 6 weeks
CosmWasm performance is higher over lower gas fee.
CosmWasm offers more testing levels (unit, integration, and full-stack).
CosmWasm guarantees more security than EVM and Solidity.
From the architecture design, re-entrancy issue is prevented.
CosmWasm provides all the power of contract composition and IBC native.
CosmWasm has a permissioned, per-contract migrate function built in, which makes contracts migration easier.
The top smart contract engine in the Cosmos ecosystem; already proven by these super projects, and a lot more to come!
With CosmWasm Academy, You Will Get
Boost your Rust, CosmWasm, and CosmJS Skill
Develop your own DApp
Enhance career development
Strengthen connections with other committers and developers
Gain the certificates of achievement issued by Confio, door to open job pool for all these chains
How it works
- Introduction - setting up environment, creating first contract
- The contract state manipulation - cw-storage-plus crate
- Interaction with contract - execution and queries
- Contract instantiation
- Handling errors - thiserror
- Testing your contracts with Unit Tests
- Blockchain interaction - funds transfer
- Testing contract interaction with cw-multi-test
- Contracts interactions - querying remote contracts
- Contracts interactions - sending messages
- Case study: contract managing another contracts
- Next steps: cw-plus contract brief overview, sudo messages for integration with blockchain
What is CosmJS and what is it used for? What is CosmWasmJS and what do you need it for?
Simple introduction to the blockchain for frontend developers.
WORKING WITH COSMJS
Create a wallet, connect to ledger or keplr and query some general information
Deploying a pre-compiled contract to a blockchain using CosmJS
Working with numbers, explaining some helpers from cosmjs/math
Mentors and Trainers
The Father of CosmWasm & Co-founder of Confio GmbH